Topic-icon PSICOPEDAGOGA EN MÁLAGA

11 meses 3 semanas antes - 11 meses 3 semanas antes #1 por lulymundy
lulymundy Publicó: PSICOPEDAGOGA EN MÁLAGA
Buenas a todos, tengo un tema... estoy buscando me orienten pero no logro dar con una respuesta, me gustaría saber si alguien puede darme una mano....
Soy Psicopedagoga, mi título es terciario oficial. Curso la Licenciatura. Tengo en mente viajar a España el proximo año y quizas quedarme allá, porque mi pareja es Español. No está la carrera de psicopedagoga en el listado del consulado de educación para la homologación pero SI existe la carrera de psicopedagogía en España.
Es válido el título? Puedo completar mis estudios allá? Puedo homologar el terciario y ejercer?
Muchas gracias, cualquier dato es bienvenido.
Última Edición: 11 meses 3 semanas antes por lulymundy.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
11 meses 3 semanas antes #2 por SamuelOmito
SamuelOmito respondió el tema: Adidas NMD Runner PK Camo Pack
Any order that features a new release launch merchandise doesn't apply and can incur standard shipping charges. The NMD draws inspiration from past adidas Originals silhouettes such because the Micro Pacer, Rising Star, and Boston Super, however adds a more futuristic look.

ADIDAS NMD
ADIDAS NMD
This year, it's the Originals NMD that has stolen the eye of the brand, and of shoe-lovers alike. The eye-catching blocks of the NMD shoe and the iconic three stripes are put within the highlight on some clothes to highlight the brand and add a unifying tone throughout the outfit. The measurement 9 I grabbed off eBay last night was the one authentic pair on ebay in a measurement 9 within the pink white and blue color means. The adidas NMD Runner encompasses a breathable one piece knit higher, EVA injected Boost midsole for cushioned stepping, and lightweight rubber tread outsole for all day traction and flexibility. With a singular combination of shapes, angles and supplies, the NMD_R1 footwear pay homage to adidas' innovation. Defined by its mid-reduce style, the sleek silhouette is comprised of a breathable and versatile primeknit textile upper which is rendered in a tonal black end. The Boost midsole has become a basis for adidas since its release in 2013.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más